Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hello Radio

Last night, I had a silly spat with my darling. This turned into a malfunctioning alarm clock situation which turned into a late but nevertheless live and real as whoever-is-up at-that-hour-tuned-to-the-radio and to my wakeup voice situation. Domino effect and now I'm processing my absurdity. It's all good. If you want to listen to the fun in which Rick Kogan hilariously calls me "good old Marianna" help yourselves: http://www.wgnradio.com/shows/sundaypapers/wgnam-kogan-uncut-111211-university-of-chicago-writers-adam-rosenthal-sophie-werely-marianna-staroselsky,0,539501.mp3file

Perhaps the public humiliation combined with incredible fun will teach me to set five alarm clocks and time my love spats better. I have to say I did enjoy it very much it was really a wonderful feeling. (Live) life is a damn mushy mess sometimes but make the best of the...eggnog popcorn?

No comments: