Thursday, August 30, 2018

#($*(# ! your matrix

In the past few weeks I've more fully re-embraced my nomadic soul. When I start to feel "stuck" it helps to literally move. I change locations and it works. New York is both fantastic and cannibalistic so lately when I feel the latter, I do something about it. Drive to a beach (I've been craving a lot of ocean lately,) or a forest and don't overthink it.

There's something about being a writer that for me means page-movement and life-movement are constantly interconnected. This life-movement can manifest in a variety of ways. Sometimes I have to manifest it myself.

What, take charge? Brilliant insight, yes. Jump into that car or on that train, bus, whatever and go. Take your work. Let the surroundings and environment flood your brain with new. Stimulation so important...a great remedy to Netflix and kill.

How are you? My 1.3 readership. Are you ok? Too glued to your screen to look up at the sky? Or did you take some time away from this cyber mess today? I hope you did. If you didn't, go. 

No comments: